You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Exteriors

How to select the color for the exterior of the house/building?

Dear all,

I need a good suggestion on how to select the color of the exterior of my house which is facing West and has big buildings facing the same.
    Hello Jyoti

To paint the exterior of your house first of all make sure that color scheme you are going to choose should not clash with the neighbor's house as it look very awkward. Choose the colors which blends with the neighborhood or stands out in a subtle, unobtrusive manner and also goes with the landscape around your house.

You can choose the following colors for the exterior walss as they go well with any kind of surrounding and also give a beautiful look :

Asian Paint exterior colors - Light Biscuit (N) 0318, Grand Canyon 8015,Hacienda Clay 7936,Sunbaked clay 8617

You can also get free samples from the Asian paints to check whether these colors will suit to your house or not. If you tell your location than we can also give you the address of the Asian Dealers near to you.

best way is you should take advice of exterior/interior designer..who will suggest you the best colors to protect your house.
    satish

Entrance door is the welcome place of a home. So it must be with perfect shape and colour. You can select colours like which will not irritate others. So you can select colours light pink, light skyblue, violet , pista green, sandal ,grey, light golden colour. Dont use dark colours

i think its better to choose the dark colors then light colors as you said for exteriors of the buildings.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.